This is a comprehensive list of Math topics that are relevant for GCSE and IGCSE exams (including grade 9 and 10), US high school and many other math exams worldwide. The list gets updated on a weekly basis.
- What are Prime numbers?
- Prime factorisation
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common multiple (LCM)
- How to add decimal numbers
- How to subtract decimal numbers
- How to multiply decimal numbers
- How to divide decimal numbers
- How to calculate the next numbers in a sequence
- How to define a common term for a given number sequence
- Basic Algebra calculations
- How to write a Algebra formula
- How to find the value of a variable in a formula?
- How to change the subject in a formula
- Multiplying brackets – part 1
- Multiplying Brackets – Part 2
- What is a Quadratic formula?
- How to calculate the area of a triangle and a rectangle
- How to calculate the area of a Parallelogram
- How to calculate the area of a Trapezium
- How to calculate the area of a circle
- Circle Geometry
- Angles of a Straight Line
- Vertically opposite angles
- Introduction to MEAN
- Introduction to MEDIAN
- Introduction to MODE
- How to calculate the RANGE of a given set of numbers
- Introduction to Probability
- Introduction to mutually exclusive events
- How to calculate the probability of a event not happening
- How to calculate the probability of an outcome